Human Resources Leadership Program
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's human resources leadership program is an opportunity for college graduates pursuing a career in HR to cultivate their skills in a real-world business environment.
Graduates entering the human resources leadership program will typically be placed on two 9 to 12-month rotational assignments, which may include:
- Talent Management;
- HR Generalist Functions;
- Compensation and Benefits;
- Leadership Development;
- Organizational Effectiveness;
- Labor Relations; and,
- Potential Cross-Functional Roles
Assignments will include both corporate headquarters and manufacturing locations, so relocation is required.
|Rotation 1||Rotation 2|
|Example 1||HR Generalist in North American Tire Chemical Division supporting 300+ hourly and salaried associates at two Goodyear Chemical plants in Texas.||HR Business Partner in North American Tire Sales & Consumer Marketing supporting 80+ salaried associates at corporate headquarters & in the field.|
|Example 2||HR Specialist in Talent Acquisition & Compliance implementing a global sourcing strategy and employee referral program across three companies in 23 countries.||HR Generalist in Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems supporting 200 hourly and salaried associates in North America.|
Education and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Human Resources and a long-term desire to help drive Goodyear's high performance organization. Other requirements include:
- Pursuit of Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or other related fields
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Leadership ability
- Growth potential
- The ability to travel and relocate
- Prior hands-on work experience in Human Resources is desired
"I have absolutely no regrets about joining the Goodyear HRLP. It has jumpstarted my career, and I am amazed at how much I have grown and developed as an HR professional because of it. If you have a chance to become part of a leadership program, jump on the opportunity."
- Matt Meiners, Brigham Young University
How to Apply
To create your candidate profile, go to Apply Now and select Campus as the Business Area Function.