About This Service
Regular car air conditioning maintenance reduces the risk of premature compressor failure.
Air conditioning services performed by the certified experts at Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations include:
- Testing of air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks and interior cabin temperature
- Restoring proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels
- Restoring interior cooling ability
Why is it important to maintain my car air conditioning system?
- Regular A/C maintenance enables proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels to be met
- When proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels are met, the risk of premature compressor failure decreases
- Allows desired interior cabin temperature to be achieved
How often should I have my car's air conditioning system serviced?
Air conditioning systems may lose 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly, which is why it's a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked yearly. That being said, if at any time you start to notice your interior cooling ability has declined, you should have your air conditioning system tested.