Find a Service Center
REGULAR PRICE ‡
The #1 cause of vehicle breakdown is battery failure.*
Offer expires 01/12/14. Must present coupon to receive offer. See coupon for full terms and conditions. *Source: www.batteryuniversity.com.
Battery failure is the #1 cause of vehicle breakdown
Your vehicle's battery is responsible for providing dependable starting power. It also provides the power needed to run electrical components and accessories such as your interior and exterior lighting, power seats, windows, and radio. Battery service performed by the experts at Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations can ensure a long battery life with maximum effectiveness and includes:
- Performing a state-of-the-art computerized battery test
- Professional replacement of a new battery, if needed
- Properly disposing of the existing battery
- Removing corrosion from the battery-cable terminals
Why is battery service important for my vehicle?
- Under-hood temperatures, vehicle vibrations, and extreme cold/hot climate conditions damage the internal components of a battery, limiting its life expectancy
- If your battery fails, so does everything else
How often should I get my battery checked?
The average life expectancy of a battery is about four years. However, if you experience any of the following electrical-system warning signs, it might be time to get your battery checked:
- You have to jump-start your vehicle to get it running
- Your engine turns over slowly, or not at all
- Your dashboard warning lights stay on
- Some of your electrical components aren't working
For more ways to keep your vehicle in excellent condition, see Goodyear's vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
GOODYEAR TIRE & SERVICE
From routine maintenance to major automotive repairs, the expert services at more than 2,400 Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations are performed by certified technicians, use premium products, and are backed by the Tire & Service Network Limited Service Warranty.
Click on any service to see details.
- Air conditioning
- Belts & hoses
- Brake systems repair
- Check-engine light
- Fluid-exchange services
- Heating & cooling system
- Mufflers & exhaust
- Oil change, lube & filter
- Steering & suspension
- Vehicle Electrical Problems
- Tire installation
- Tire-pressure monitoring systems
- Tire repair
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balance
- All service coupons
- Oil change coupons