NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Goodyear YETI Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The Promotion is comprised of a special offer (“Special Offer”) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Employees of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible for the Sweepstakes. Employees of HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible for the Special Offer. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a Sweepstakes prize and receiving a Special Offer is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor:The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, 200 Innovation Way, Akron, OH 44316. Administrator: Merkle, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing:The Special Offer begins on October 1, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 16, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. ET (the “Special Offer Period”). The Sweepstakes begins on October 1, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on November 1, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Third-Party Digitas’ computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Receive the Special Offer: During the Special Offer Period, visit goodyear.com and purchase four (4) or more Goodyear, Dunlop or Kelly tires and schedule installation with a Goodyear authorized installer (“Tire Purchase”). Then visit https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/gwp-claim-form.html to register for the Special Offer.
SPECIAL OFFER:one (1) YETI 20 oz. tumbler. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $35.00. All details, including color, will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Special Offer is available while supplies last. Special Offers are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Special Offer for one of equal or greater value if the designated Special Offer should become unavailable for any reason. Special Offers will be fulfilled by mail and within approximately 10-12 weeks after conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Special Offers are void where purchases are cancelled or installation by a Goodyear authorized installer does not occur within thirty (30) days of purchase.
Limit: Up to two (2) Special Offers per person. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Special Offers by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Offer and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
5. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a. Via Tire Purchase: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit goodyear.com and purchase four (4) or more Goodyear, Dunlop or Kelly tires ("Tire Purchase"). For each qualifying Tire Purchase, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.. For each qualifying Tire Purchase, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter without making a Tire Purchase, visit https://www.goodyear.com/en_US/yeti_sweepstakes_2023.html and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your full name, valid mailing address and valid email address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Upon submitting the complete registration form, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: You may enter the Sweepstakes one (1) time per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Sweepstakes Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, on or around November 15, 2023. The potential winners will be notified by email by Administrator and will be required to confirm his/her mailing address and date of birth for eligibility and prize fulfillment purposes within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled by mail and within approximately 8-10 weeks after conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
7. Sweepstakes Prizes: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: One (1) YETI Tundra 65 hard cooler. ARV: $375.00.
FOUR (4) FIRST PRIZES: One (1) YETI Hopper Flip 18 Soft Cooler. ARV: $300.00.
8. All Sweepstakes Prizes: All prize details, including color, will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit: one (1) Sweepstakes prize per person.
9. Release: By receipt of any Special Offer or prize, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, YETI Coolers, LLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Special Offer and/or Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Special Offer or prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each recipient's/winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of recipient's/winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event related to Sweepstakes, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold, or have Administrator hold, a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor and Administrator both reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Special Offer, Sweepstakes, or entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Special Offer, Sweepstakes or entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Special Offers, Sweepstakes prizes or entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Special Offer or prize. If for any reason a Sweepstakes entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Special Offer or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Special Offer and/or Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Sweepstakes Winner List: For a Sweepstakes winner list, visit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.