About This Air Conditioning Service
Air conditioning services performed by the service technicians at your local Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations include:
- Testing of air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks and interior cabin temperature
- Restoring proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels
- Restoring interior cooling ability
Air Conditioning Service: Common Questions
Why Maintaining a Vehicle Air Conditioning System is Important.
- Regular A/C maintenance enables proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels to be met
- When proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels are met, the risk of premature compressor failure decreases
- Allows desired interior cabin temperature to be achieved
How Often Should AC Be Serviced
Air conditioning systems may lose 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly, which is why it's a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked yearly. If at any time you start to notice your interior cooling ability has declined, you should have your air conditioning system tested.
PARTS: 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
LABOR: 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Exclusions apply; See Full Warranty Details