About This Cooling System Service
The service technicians at any Goodyear Tire & Service Network location will flush the old antifreeze from your radiator and fill it with new antifreeze, plus they will perform a comprehensive service including checking, testing, and inspecting the following:
- Radiator coolant levels
- Radiator for antifreeze leaks or damage
- Air conditioner's interior vent temperature
- Heating and cooling system controls and blower
- Cooling system pressure compared to manufacturer specifications
- Air conditioner's pressure cap
- Compressor belt
Heating & Cooling System Services: Common Questions
How Will a Coolant Service Help My Vehicle?
Vehicle fluid-exchange services may help:
- Since both your heat and air conditioner work off the same coolant, flushing and filling your radiator's antifreeze keeps your engine running cooler and helps prevent overheating, freezing, and corrosion
- Over time the anticorrosion and lubricating properties in coolant begin to break down and allow potential engine-damaging rust, corrosion, and mineral deposits to form throughout the cooling system
How Often Should Coolant Be Flushed or Replaced?
- Replacing your radiator's antifreeze coolant is considered basic maintenance and most manufacturers recommend you have your cooling system serviced annually
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES/COOLING SYSTEM SERVICES
PARTS: 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
LABOR: 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Exclusions apply; See Full Warranty Details
Related auto services you may be interested in: