About This Installation Service
Tire Installation Service Details
New and seasonal tire installations performed by the tire technicians at Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations include, among other things:
- Removal of the wheels
- Removal of the old tires from the wheels
- Inspection of lug nuts and wheels
- Installation of new valve stems as needed
- Mounting and sealing the new or seasonal tires
- Inflating and balancing each tire
- Replacing the wheels on your vehicle with the new or seasonal tires on them
Tire Installation: Common Questions
Why is Professional Tire Installation Critical?
To maintain optimum tire life and overall vehicle safety, professional tire mounting, installation, and balancing are essential. Vibrations caused by improperly balanced tires can lead to premature tire and suspension wear. Tires that have been improperly mounted may fail, resulting in an accident.
Who Can Perform a Tire Installation Near Me?
Once you've purchased your tires, they'll be installed at any nearby Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. Find a service center near you and schedule an appointment with us today.