About This Service
Rotating your tires every 3,000 – 6,000 miles will help eliminate premature tire wear and could save you hundreds of dollars.
Rotating your tires means moving them from one side of the vehicle to the other, moving them from front to back, or a combination of both. This helps avoid uneven tire wear, which can lead to poor performance and decreased gas mileage.
The experts at Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations can ensure that your tires are rotated properly. Your tire-rotation services include:
- Removing tires
- Inspecting the wear patterns
- Putting tires back on where they will wear most evenly
- Resetting the tire-pressure monitors as needed
Why is it important to rotate my tires?
- Tires may wear differently depending on their position on the vehicle, your driving style, and the condition of your suspension
- Regularly rotating your tires helps evenly distribute tire wear - helping you get the most miles out of your tires while maximizing traction on all four wheels
- On front-wheel-drive vehicles, front tires tend to wear faster than rear tires due to added pressure/resistance from steering
How often should I have my tires rotated?
Goodyear considers regular tire rotations as basic tire maintenance and recommends you get your tires rotated every 3,000-6,000 miles (5,000 km-10,000 km).
Lifetime Tire Rotation
Lifetime Tire Rotation on new tire purchases of Goodyear, Dunlop, and Kelly products. Good for the life of the usable tire tread (2/32"). Present the warranty brochure provided by the dealer at time of purchase at any Tire & Service Network location for a free tire rotation every six months or 6,000 miles. (Vehicles requiring mounting or demounting of tires to perform rotation excluded.)
Exclusions apply; See Full Warranty Details