Find a Service Center
Wheel alignments help provide optimal tire wear and vehicle handling
During a 4-wheel alignment at a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location, alignment specialists measure and correct wheel angles so they're set to vehicle manufacturer specifications. They also:
- Ensure proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Completely inspect steering and suspension systems
- Adjust wheel angles so they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Wheel alignment services are backed by the Goodyear Service Network Warranty.
Why is a wheel alignment important for my vehicle?
- Proper wheel alignments can help improve your driver safety, create a smoother ride, and help increase fuel efficiency
- Alignments could save you hundreds of dollars on replacing tires due to premature treadwear
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
Most manufacturers recommend getting a 4-wheel alignment at least once a year. Other times you may need a front-end or 4-wheel alignment include:
- After purchasing a set of new Goodyear tires
- After a collision, accident, or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing suspension or steering parts
- If you feel your vehicle pulling to one side when driving
- If your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns
For more ways to keep your vehicle driving smoothly, see Goodyear’s vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines
Related tire services you may be interested in:
GOODYEAR TIRE & SERVICE
From routine maintenance to major automotive repairs, the expert services at more than 2,400 Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations are performed by certified technicians, use premium products, and are backed by the Tire & Service Network Limited Service Warranty.
Click on any service to see details.
- Air conditioning
- Belts & hoses
- Brake systems repair
- Check-engine light
- Fluid-exchange services
- Heating & cooling system
- Mufflers & exhaust
- Oil change, lube & filter
- Steering & suspension
- Vehicle Electrical Problems
- Tire installation
- Tire-pressure monitoring systems
- Tire repair
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balance
- All service coupons
- Oil change coupons