About This Tire Repair Service
Tire Repair Details
Tire repair services are performed by performed service technicians at one of your local Goodyear Tire & Service Network locations, and include:
- Dismounting and inspection of the tire to determine the cause of the inflation pressure loss and whether it can be repaired
- Flat tire repair
- Tire repair will be performed in accordance with strict industry standards
- If suitable for the repair, proper plugging and patching from the inside of the tire will be performed
- Rebalancing of tire and wheel assembly
- Reactivating of the tire pressure monitoring system (if applicable)
Tire Repair: Common Questions
What are Proper Tire Maintenance & Repair Tips?
If you're driving on a tire that continuously loses air or may have a puncture, you should have it inspected immediately. Proper inspection of the tire from a service professional will determine whether it can be repaired or needs to be replaced. Flat tire repair services may help to:
- Properly repair punctures in your tire’s tread
- Prevent possible further tire damage
- Maintain tire air pressure at manufacturer-recommended levels
Where Can I Get a Tire Repair Near Me?
If you need to repair a flat tire, or are experiencing any tire pressure loss, bring your vehicle to a local Goodyear Tire & Service Network Location and let us inspect and fix your tire if needed. Find a Local Goodyear Service Center near you.
How Often Should Tires Be Inspected?
It’s recommended to inspect your tires regularly (at least once a month) to find excessive or irregular tread wear, scrapes, snags, cuts, bulges, cracks, impact damage, punctures, stones or other debris embedded in the tread, or other damages. If any of these conditions are present, or if you are experiencing continuous pressure loss, the tire should be dismounted and inspected for damage on the inside and to determine if a repair can be made.
To learn more about how to check your tires, read our article on Tire Wear & Tear.