$10 off Computerized Alignment‡
About This Service
Potholes, road wear and even accidents can knock your vehicle out of alignment.
Wheel alignments help provide optimal tire wear and vehicle handling.
During a four-wheel alignment at a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location, alignment specialists measure and correct wheel angles so they're set to vehicle manufacturer specifications. They also:
- Ensure proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Completely inspect steering and suspension systems
- Adjust wheel angles so they're perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Why is a wheel alignment important for my vehicle?
- Proper wheel alignments can help improve your driver safety, create a smoother ride, and help increase fuel efficiency
- Alignments could save you hundreds of dollars on replacing tires due to premature treadwear
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
Most manufacturers recommend getting a four-wheel alignment at least once a year. Other times you may need a front-end or four-wheel alignment include:
- After purchasing a set of new Goodyear tires
- After a collision, accident, or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing suspension or steering parts
- If you feel your vehicle pulling to one side when driving
- If your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns
NOTE: Steering or suspension parts installed after the alignment voids the limited warranty.
PARTS: 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
LABOR: 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Exclusions apply; See Full Warranty Details