If you spend a lot of time on the road and you want a tire that can face a variety of weather conditions, Goodyear's fuel-efficient tires are an excellent fuel-saving option. The tire's low rolling resistance can help save thousands of miles worth of gas over the life of each set of tires.
Goodyear’s Assurance Fuel Max® tires actually reduce rolling resistance by up to 27%, which translates to up to 2,600 mi./4,000 km worth of gas over the life of 4 tires.1
The low rolling resistance also helps decrease the amount of energy used in driving resulting in decreased fuel consumption.
These fuel-efficient tires also help offer versatile traction. They’re built to perform confidently in changing weather conditions like rain, sleet, slush and even light snow.
When you're looking for new tires, keep an eye out for these technologies in some of Goodyear's popular Fuel-Efficient tires.
Fuel-saving Tread Compound
A tread compound that helps save up to 2,600 miles worth of gas over the life of four tires due to its low rolling resistance.
Wet Tread Zones with Dual Aquachannel® Grooves
These tread zones help evacuate water from the tread face for great traction on wet roads.
Large tread blocks along the outer edges to help provide confident handling on dry roads.
For information on these and other Goodyear technologies, view the tire glossary.
COMPARING TIRE TYPES
Before you decide which tire type is right for you, keep these key differences in mind.
- Designed to: offer versatile traction for driving on various types of challenging roads.
- Consider if: you’re looking for an aggressive tread pattern that can take you on and off-road.
- Designed to: reduce rolling resistance and help you save on gas.
- Consider if: you’re looking for an all-season tire that can handle both wet and dry conditions while helping you save at the pump.
Run On Flat
- Designed to: help keep you driving in the event of a loss in inflation pressure (up to 50 miles at a top speed of 50 mph).
- Consider if: your vehicle came with Run On Flat tires. Vehicles that came with Run On Flat tires as the original equipment tires should continue to use the Run On Flat technology.
- Designed to: help with better handling on both dry and wet roads.
- Consider if: you enjoy driving with precision and responsiveness.
Learn more about specific tire lines by comparing the features and prices of the tires that fit your vehicle.
If you're still unsure, explore the links below.
Learn more about how Goodyear's Fuel-Efficient tires stack up against the competition.Goodyear's Best Fuel-Efficient Tires
Let us help you find the right tire
Remember, not all tires will fit your vehicle. Tell us what you drive so that we can give you:
- A tire selection compatible with your vehicle
- More accurate pricing & warranty information
- A side-by-side comparison of tires that interest you