Tell us your license plate, we’ll find the right vehicle.
Tell us your VIN, we’ll find the right vehicle.
Offers for 2004 Dodge Dakota Tires
The longer a tire is in service, the more opportunities there are for it to be exposed to adverse environmental or service conditions. While most tires will be replaced sooner, Goodyear recommends that any tire in service 6 years or more be replaced even if it has not reached the legal treadwear limit. For details around the Penny Test to check your tread depth, visit https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/learn/tire-basics/how-long-do-tires-last
When it comes to buying tires online, the price can depend on your vehicle, tire size and number of tires you need. Plus, when you shop at Goodyear.com, there are no hidden fees. You’ll see all your charges before you buy when you use The Goodyear Credit Card, most major credit cards or PayPal. So, when it comes time for your scheduled install, you’re already paid in full.
It depends on your vehicle’s make and model. But the fastest way to check is on the driver’s side door jamb or on your current tire’s sidewall. For more information on how to locate this information, visit: https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/learn/tire-basics/how-to-find-tire-size
Yes. We can help you find the right tire for your vehicle, schedule an installation and order your tires online so they arrive for your tire install. To get started, visit: https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/learn/choosing-your-tires/buy-tires-online
Not sure what trim options are for your 2004 Dodge Dakota?
- SLT 2-wheel drive 255/65R16
- SLT 2-wheel drive 245/70R16
- SLT 4-wheel drive 245/70R16
- SLT 4-wheel drive 265/70R16
- SLT Plus 2-wheel drive 245/70R16
- SLT Plus 2-wheel drive 255/65R16
- SLT Plus 4-wheel drive 245/70R16
- SLT Plus 4-wheel drive 265/70R16
- Sport 2-wheel drive 245/70R16
- Sport 2-wheel drive 255/65R16
- Sport 4-wheel drive 265/70R16
- Sport 4-wheel drive 245/70R16
- Sport Plus 2-wheel drive 255/65R16
- Sport Plus 2-wheel drive 245/70R16
Find your version/ option
You can usually find your vehicle’s version/ option in one of the following places:
Passenger Tire Sidewall
High Flotation Tire Sidewall
Inside Your Door Jamb